BLU Energy - Issue with data

iloz

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I have updated my phone from Kit Kat to Lollipop 5.02 and since that time I am not able to get a APN setting for data usage.
my network provider is H2O is very helpful but are not able to solve the problem.The SIM is working in my other phones,but not in the Energy.It was working before the update to 5.02.What could be the problem?Could it be solved somehow?
Any suggestion would be appreciated...:-[

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have updated my phone from Kit Kat to Lollipop 5.02 and since that time I am not able to get a APN setting for data usage.
my network provider is H2O is very helpful but are not able to solve the problem.The SIM is working in my other phones,but not in the Energy.It was working before the update to 5.02.What could be the problem?Could it be solved somehow?
Any suggestion would be appreciated...:-[
You might need to boot in to recovery and wipe the cache partition.

iloz

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the tip,but could you explain a little further?I am not very good at this.What if I do a factory reset and start all over,I am getting to believe that the problem started when I made the update from KitKat 4.4 to Lollipop 5.02

PapaGary

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the tip,but could you explain a little further?I am not very good at this.What if I do a factory reset and start all over,I am getting to believe that the problem started when I made the update from KitKat 4.4 to Lollipop 5.02

After a factory reset it will still have Lollipop 5.02.

iloz

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Yes it does,but surprisingly it corrected the problem.So it must have happened during the update and a new install did the job.