Honor 8 or P9

anon(9946295)

Apr 10, 2017
Visit site
Hi, good day. First of all, im jumping ship to Android from Windows Mobile, and this would be my first android phone. Honor 8 and P9 is under my budget in my country and both is around the same price range. Which one should i go for since the specs are similar? Any sort of help is appreciated. Thank you. :cool:

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello and welcome! I have the Honor 8 and love it! It is probably the best bang for your buck. The fingerprint scanner is in a great location, as well; and I believe it is newer than the P9 (not sure, though). The P9 is also a great choice and would indeed be at a great price because of the P10.

What size are you looking for? The Honor 8 is a great size at 5.2", as well as the P9. I believe the P9 is greater. Keep in mind that the Honor 8 has some great specs but is a mid range device, whereas the P9 is a flagship device. But both are great!

If you have any specific questions about the Honor 8, feel free to ask! I do like the P9, so I think you wouldn't go wrong with either purchase.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty