Charger not working properly

aparnapr121

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3..just 1 month before it was getting charged properly..But now its taking almost an hour to charge to 1 %. But then I tried charging using my computer with the usb cable.....Then its charging perfectly, Its also charging perfectly when I tried charging my phone with Nokia Lumia and Xperia J chargers.....Can some body please help me on this issue:-\
After this incident I went to the Samsung service centre .They told me that its the problem with my adapter and got my adapter and usb cable replaced . And so my phone was charging properly with the new charger almost for 3 moinths. Now again the problem happened.Although I have plugged it into charging for almost one day,my phone was not at all charging even for 1 percentage. Then finally I connected my phone to my laptop using USB cable and now it started charging. I am very confused about what could be the reason ?Is there any problem with the phone that,this issue is occuring again and again Please suggest a solution

Last edited:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm not following the problem. When does it charge properly and when does it cause problems? As for warranty, if it's under a year since purchase them it should be covered. Most carriers might just give you a new charger if you ask politely :).

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am inclined to agree with magnus. Ask for a charger first. If you are still having issues..it is the device USB port.

Sent from a Slim 4.3 S3

aparnapr121

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Post edited. Please have a look at it. The phone doesnt charge when I charge it using the adapter and plug it into the socket. But when I connect my phone to the laptop,it is chargin slowly.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Post edited. Please have a look at it. The phone doesnt charge when I charge it using the adapter and plug it into the socket. But when I connect my phone to the laptop,it is chargin slowly.

Might see like a dumb idea, but maybe a different wall socket?

aparnapr121

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I have tried that also. Its not at all charging. I wonder what might be the reason. because its charging in a quite okay manner when connected with my PC. Its been only 7 months i bought my phone n this is my 2nd charger:'(