Anyone else getting odd battery performance/readings?

cpolism

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
My battery is jumping all over the place. It has been doing it for a couple days now. Charge it up, then gives me the 2% warning within an hour. I didn't trust it, so I restarted and the battery showed 90%. Then within 15 mins I got the 2% warning. I then continued to use it for 2 hours and it never turned off. Makes no sense. Last night I fully charged it again. Turned it off, went to work, got home this evening and turned it on to 64%. The battery has been amazing up to this point. Anyone else having this problem?

Posted via the Android Central App

xcwjxc

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I have the same problem for about 2 weeks now. Sometimes it will die at around 30%, sometime it drops to 15% in an hour.
I wanted to wipe the cache or calibrate the battery but couldn't find ways to reboot into the recovery.

cybersud

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Same kind of problem. In my case, I go to use it and it is hardly responsive. I try to reboot and it cycles once maybe to the Intel screen then dies. The weird thing is that I plug it into the charger (still "shutdown") and the little battery thing that pops up indicates it has about 60% battery. I leave it on the charger for a few hours, it lets me reboot, but comes up with a lower battery value then when it started. I usually have to cycle through 2 or 3 reboots and then it settles down and is fine for a few days. Very weird....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo