Anyone else considering upgrading to S24 then decided no?

Shellcracker

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
I considered upgrading from my base S22 to the base S24. But upon taking into account that my device is still running very well, performs great, still produces really nice photos etc, I decided to stand pat, do not feel the differences between the two base models are so great that it would warrant going to the S24. If I do decide to eventually upgrade, it will be for the ultra model.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Dee74

Jun 22, 2017
Visit site
I just received an S24 Ultra yesterday as an insurance replacement for my S22 Ultra. I have only really used the phone for about an hour as I set it up last night, but the only preliminary differences I have noticed from my S22 ultra is the circle to search and the flat screen. I usually conduct extensive research for my new phones, but as this was an unexpected replacement, there are some features I will need to learn how to use. I have not really tried any of the AI features, and I am sure there are some other features I am not aware of. I will need to watch some YouTube videos to see what the phone is capable of.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I just received an S24 Ultra yesterday as an insurance replacement for my S22 Ultra. I have only really used the phone for about an hour as I set it up last night, but the only preliminary differences I have noticed from my S22 ultra is the circle to search and the flat screen. I usually conduct extensive research for my new phones, but as this was an unexpected replacement, there are some features I will need to learn how to use. I have not really tried any of the AI features, and I am sure there are some other features I am not aware of. I will need to watch some YouTube videos to see what the phone is capable of.
that's a pretty sweet replacement 👍

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Congrats, if you like to learn about those features go to settings>tips and User guide
ace3b8fe2b82ce79874366955eca3e10.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d