Bionic on the first page of Verizon's website !! UPDATE #3

adinofaries

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: Bionic on the first page of Verizon's website !!

W0000000000000000000000000000000000000ttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its getting closer!
Maybe this means we will actually be getting emails soon now that its being advertised on the homepage

D1andOnlyOmen

May 20, 2011
Visit site

Sure it's a small step closer, but it's really just another HUGE tease.......just a link to the "coming soon" sign up page that has been up for over a month already. Ugh....come on VZW.....so you don't want to release the phone until 9/8....ok, fine. But if pretty much all the details about the phone have been "leaked" to us at this point, why not just put official damn page up and active on the website with all the specs and 360 views and all of that?!? Is it really too much to ask???? LOL! :D:':)p:confused:

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

LOL. What a tease though!

DROID BIONIC COMING SOON
(Click to learn More)
*Click... CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK*
*Loading*
DROID BIONIC COMING SOON

haha

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

Didn't you hear? Since everyone is so excited about the Droid HD they decided to scrap the Targa and move up the HD. Expect to see it in November :p

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

droid-bionic-front-vzw-600x307.jpg

Fable

Android Rules
Nov 20, 2009
Visit site

Yep it was there this AM in the flash section, just like Preach posted it. Its gone gone gone.. like Firefly...Hopefully someone put up the wrong picture and its supposed to be a screenshot of the actual phone.

Big V marketing seems like they are having some issues figuring out what and when to post things..

p08757

** Superhero **
Oct 22, 2009
Visit site

This is a good sign.

Next step I hope is some @DroidLanding tweets and a nice contest all leading up to the launch. This time come to my city!!!!!!

Or

DroidDoes.com gets updated with the Bionic.

Tick Tock....Tick Tock... This thing can't come soon enough.

Pierpoint

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site

Dude, I can't believe I missed it. I check this forum like 20 times a day haha.
I can't wait for the mocks to hit the stores. I know BBM gets theirs -usually- way in advance.

anon(387460)

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

Does anyone know why they keep using this 'control' slogan? Rule all machines or Control everything?

Is it because of Zumocast and Mirrormode? I'm just not following this marketing strategy all too well. I want the phone.... but this control nonsense has me all confused.

Certainly would be cool if I could start controlling other people's phones around me because I have the all controlling Bionic haha.

anon(392870)

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site

Does anyone know why they keep using this 'control' slogan? Rule all machines or Control everything?

Is it because of Zumocast and Mirrormode? I'm just not following this marketing strategy all too well. I want the phone.... but this control nonsense has me all confused.

Certainly would be cool if I could start controlling other people's phones around me because I have the all controlling Bionic haha.

I'll never understanding some of the marketing decisions...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty