10-31-2013 09:12 PM
172 12345 ...
tools
    What are you using to get the clock and date to show up in words like that?
    Check out "Clockr Evolution".
    09-14-2011 01:12 PM
    Not to get off topic, but alot of the shots everyone has put up seem blurry when I'm using tapatalk,, but not when I use the browser. Anyone else have that issue?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    09-14-2011 01:27 PM
    Nothing fancy. ADW EX, yorks black theme.

09-14-2011 01:48 PM
    What are you using to get the clock and date to show up in words like that?
    try "Minimalistic Text"
    09-14-2011 01:50 PM
    Root is not needed if you use ShootMe, the download link is in this post here, just click on the attached file and it downloads then install it on your phone by placing it either on your internal storage or your sd card (NOT IN ANY FOLDER) and making sure unknown sources is checked in your settings under applications. Enjoy

xda-developers - View Single Post - [ APP MOD ] ShootMe APK Mirror
    Guess I should add that once the .apk is on your device in either of those places you use the files shortcut and navigate to the stored .apk and click it and it installs itself. I know many of you know that but just for those who are new to Android and don't want to root!
    09-15-2011 12:24 AM
    Checked unknown sources, but download was unsuccessful. Lil help please. Not rooted.
    09-15-2011 12:27 AM
    Checked unknown sources, but download was unsuccessful. Lil help please. Not rooted.
    If you're downloading to your phone directly then you might experience problems with the stock browser. Try Dolphin Browser and Firefox from the market. I never have issues downloading files with those.

As for my home screen...
    Starting from the top....
    • BeWeather
    • Smooth Calendar (Left) and Battery Monitor Widget Pro (Right)
    • Genie News Widget (my own modification to make it nearly transparent)

Using Go Launcher now instead of Launcher Pro.
    JoJoCal19 and bigsmoove like this.
    09-15-2011 06:54 AM
    If you don't mind me asking, what wallpaper are you using?

If you're downloading to your phone directly then you might experience problems with the stock browser. Try Dolphin Browser and Firefox from the market. I never have issues downloading files with those.

As for my home screen...
    • BeWeather

09-15-2011 08:32 AM
    If you don't mind me asking, what wallpaper are you using?
    I don't remember where I got it but here you go.

http://i54.tinypic.com/1044ugo.jpg
    09-15-2011 08:59 AM

As for my home screen...
    • BeWeather

Love that setup.
    09-15-2011 09:21 AM
    Boom

09-15-2011 09:24 AM
    • BeWeather
    How is your battery widget displaying increments of 1%? I'm using Elixir and it can only display in increments of 10%. I read that Motorola phones will only display battery percentage in increments of 10 until you root the phone. (I rooted last week, but still only see increments of 10.) Thanks!!
    09-15-2011 10:19 AM
    How is your battery widget displaying increments of 1%? I'm using Elixir and it can only display in increments of 10%. I read that Motorola phones will only display battery percentage in increments of 10 until you root the phone. (I rooted last week, but still only see increments of 10.) Thanks!!
    I believe it's just an estimation which requires a bit of calibration over a period of time. It's been pretty spot on so far. I don't think it's starts giving out 1% increments until it has enough data to give an accurate reading. Probably one of the best battery monitors I've used yet.
    09-15-2011 12:06 PM
    Still simple

Whew...it's working!
    09-15-2011 01:33 PM
    I believe it's just an estimation which requires a bit of calibration over a period of time. It's been pretty spot on so far. I don't think it's starts giving out 1% increments until it has enough data to give an accurate reading. Probably one of the best battery monitors I've used yet.
    Thanks Moo. I just found another widget in the Market and it's showing the 1% increments. It's called Battery Monitor Widget. Looks good, so far. (I hope it doesn't suck up my battery!)
    09-15-2011 02:19 PM
    Here's mine, nothing fancy. I havent downloaded my favorite home apps yet, still exploring the phone. I love this qHD screen.

What weather app is that?

Also, what system app is that showing CPU, memory etc?

Thanks
    09-15-2011 04:14 PM
    shootme worked great, thanks
    here is mine
    What weather app is that on top?

Thanks
    09-15-2011 04:36 PM
    Genie News Widget (my own modification to make it nearly transparent
    That's the News & Weather widget, right? Where did you find one that works? I downloaded and installed one that I found, but it wouldn't run on my Bionic. I could see it in my apps drawer and in my widgets list, but it kept giving me an error every time I tried adding the widget to my screen. Worked great on my Incredible though.

EDIT: Never mind. I was able to find one that works. Now I'm happy.
    09-15-2011 08:17 PM

As for my home screen...
    • BeWeather

Thanks. Dolphin worked.
    09-15-2011 08:32 PM
    What weather app is that?

Also, what system app is that showing CPU, memory etc?

Thanks
    The clock, date, weather etc. is Beautiful Widgets. The cpu and stuff is Mini Info.

09-15-2011 09:31 PM
    Here's a screenshot of my home.
    I've had this phone for a week now, so I still have a lot of diving in to do! lol.
    I must say, the Bionic is the coolest phone I've owned.. but coming from a blackberry, I guess it's not too hard to top

Btw, since this is my first post, What's up guys/gals??
    09-16-2011 03:40 PM
    I've had this phone for a week now, so I still have a lot of diving in to do! lol.
    I must say, the Bionic is the coolest phone I've owned.. but coming from a blackberry, I guess it's not too hard to top

Steven needs a shirt.

Wiggy0211 likes this.
    09-16-2011 05:18 PM

i'll FedEx you a six pack of your favorite beer if you share that wallpaper with me
    09-16-2011 08:54 PM
    I LOVE this Elixir widget!
    09-16-2011 09:27 PM
    Please be kind, this is my first Android phone. I'm coming from an HTC Imagio...

Here is my current home screen:

And my Lock Screen:

I only wish I could per-pixel position the text clock widgets so they didn't move at all between the two screens.
    Pay no mind to the mismatched month/day text in the two >< I just fixed that.
    09-17-2011 03:35 AM
172 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD