Bionic Not in Stores Until 15th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
So I was on a chat with Verizon through their website to confirm my line was eligible for an upgrade, when the Verizon employee told me this:

"I'm sorry, the stores aren't getting them until the 15th and with the push for the, they will more then likely be backordered. "

Ummm...wtf? Is this for real?

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com
So I was on a chat with Verizon through their website to confirm my line was eligible for an upgrade, when the Verizon employee told me this:

"I'm sorry, the stores aren't getting them until the 15th and with the push for the, they will more then likely be backordered. "

Ummm...wtf? Is this for real?

No. Uninformed employee.

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm quite honestly a little worried about store availability for tomorrow now...I was planning on getting the device that way and was hoping to have it in hand tomorrow.

Snoudel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm quite honestly a little worried about store availability for tomorrow now...I was planning on getting the device that way and was hoping to have it in hand tomorrow.

I specifically went into my local Costco today on my way back from classes and asked if they would be having it tomorrow. They said they would and would have 10+. If Costco will be having them, I am more than positive corporate stores will be carrying them as well.

ChevyNovaLN

Jul 24, 2011
www.ChevyNovaLN.com

Just be there when they open and you'll have it. Every store has at least a few, some have 40+, some have much less. Just don't be one of the people to show up after noon if you want to be sure. If there is a line already, go to a different store lol

Snoudel

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Ha Ha, you beat me to it! I guess this must be the first time for many of the people here. In my experience, this release was fairly typical if not smoother than usual, lol :)

See, I was there for the HTC Incredible launch. It was not this bad...

nmangiafesto86

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
It's def. going to be in stores tomorrow, I know someone who works for a Verizon retailer, and they are getting at least 30 in the store today. I know I'm walking out with mine today!

Status
Not open for further replies.