Costco supply of bionics

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I spoke to a rep at wireless advocates in Costco and he said that they are waiting for motorola to ship them phones and the cause of the shortage was due to motorola being short on batteries... Has anyone else heard of that?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JustLeft

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
That is funny! Maybe it's because everyone is having to buy extra batteries to get through the day so there are none left. Seriously, that would be really stupid if that was the case - pretty hard to miscalculate the number of batteries to keep on hand.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Lol I went to Radio Shack and got one the first day they were selling Verizon products. Costco is stupid and just is very undersupplied in their wireless kiosk. I really wanted to buy my phone from there, but I ended up just screwing it and buying it at Radio Shack. Try them, they'll probably have one in stock, and they're $100 off.

mngdew

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I have 3 day left before the 14 day return period. I want make an exchange with another unit and see if I have the same issues; headphone noise and Sudden Bionic Crash Syndrome. But no local Costco Kiosks have any Bionic stock right now. Should I just return it and wait for Vigor or hold on to Bionic and make an exchange with Vigor next month? I have 90 days to make exchanges, right?

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I have 3 day left before the 14 day return period. I want make an exchange with another unit and see if I have the same issues; headphone noise and Sudden Bionic Crash Syndrome. But no local Costco Kiosks have any Bionic stock right now. Should I just return it and wait for Vigor or hold on to Bionic and make an exchange with Vigor next month? I have 90 days to make exchanges, right?

From my understanding, yes. The sole reason I'm going to Costco to get one is because of the 90 days. I returned my Bionic from the vzw corporate store is due to the current issues and bugs. That way I have 90 days just in case moto and vzw can't get the updates right, I can opt for a tb or charge. Now that I tasted 4g love my DX has to go lol.

JustLeft

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site

Depends on the Costco you go to. The one near my home allows exchanges only for the same model phone. You might want to check with the Costco near you as to their policy. There are other threads here were some report success getting a new model phone, while others report failure.

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Depends on the Costco you go to. The one near my home allows exchanges only for the same model phone. You might want to check with the Costco near you as to their policy. There are other threads here were some report success getting a new model phone, while others report failure.

Hmmm. Good call. I will double check that.

xxtdxx

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I returned my Costco purchased Bionic today because it had a faulty radio and would constantly drop the data, which burned through batteries very fast. I got a new Bionic at a corporate VZW store and I can already tell a world of difference. It sucked returning the phone to Costco because the guys there were really cool to deal with and even held one for me on launch day, but they said they'd do the same thing so I didn't feel too bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress