How do I take faster pictures?

Simonbarsinistr

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I picked up xoom fx on all the recommendations on here, and agree that it is a big improvement. It makes the camera much more usable.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

bighaubs

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
After using this more, this app rocks! So much better than the stock camera software. This is what should have launched with the Bionic. I am just happy that it was software that fixed the issues and that it wasn't a hardware problem.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Hemroid4.0

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Here's how you take faster pictures

Step 1: Get in your car and drive to your local VZW Store

Step 2: Purchase a 4S

Step 3: Throw the Bionic in the garbage

Done

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site

Done

Lololol troll fail. You're in an Android forum, none of us obviously care for iOS or an iPhone. Go away.
Anyways, I'm getting pretty good results, if you're a cheapskate like me and want the free way out, with the MIUI camera app. And yes, everything works, effects and zoom and everything else. It's very nice and quick. It autofocuses very fast, and I can hold down anywhere on the screen and tap the screen to take a picture, or just hold down the camera button and it'll focus and take a picture in less than 1 second in low-to mid light.

grantheppes

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site

Done

62f91e95-941e-2d1a.jpg

This Guy has been trolling allover the place.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

tkong

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I just got my Bionic. I tested the camera out, and it takes pretty good pictures. I haven't taken any outside yet but so far there has been no shutter lag or long focus times.

I may have lucked out and got a Bionic from the "good batch".:D

SlvrTrd

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
Switching the camera from wide screen shot to 8 mp standard width shot and oddly enough turning off the camera capture sound have made mine take faster photos. I tried taking the same photo using the sound and not using the sound multiple times and the results were always the same turning the sound off made the camera take faster and better quality pictures.