Dialing out issue

deadudea

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Among all the other problems, a new one had popped up a few days ago. I was in the middle of a call when it dropped, went to call back and as soon as the other line would pick up my call would drop and disconnect. Same with incoming, as soon as I answer it disconnected.
Took about six hours for it to fix itself, I guess. Just wondering if anyone else had this problem, haven't seen any threads about it.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Not sure this will help, but when I first got my Bionic, I could receive calls, but couldn't call out. Called a Vz tech rep and was told to take out the battery, then the SD card, and finally the SIM card (under the SD card). Make sure you try not to touch the metal connectors on any of them. Skin oils will mess up the contact.

Then, put back the SIM card and make sure it's pushed all the way in. (This was the problem. The SIM card has the codes for the 4G connection and sometimes it doesn't make a solid connection when first installed).

After that, put back the SD card (push all the way in), and battery. Turn on. Took care of the problem and I haven't had any issues since then.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty