Amazon Silk Browser on Bionic

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
i really have no issues with the stock browser. color me confused about why consumers need a different browser on the bionic. the only thing I've noticed is that some sites come up in Mobile mode. I have loaded Dolphin, but I don't even bother with it on a daily basis.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
i really have no issues with the stock browser. color me confused about why consumers need a different browser on the bionic. the only thing I've noticed is that some sites come up in Mobile mode. I have loaded Dolphin, but I don't even bother with it on a daily basis.

I still use the main Android mobile browser, but that's like saying why use a different browser when Internet Explorer works fine. I use Chrome on my computer because it has better features and it syncs with my google account (and it may be a little faster too ;) ). But I know Firefox and Dolphin are great, and I might try this out for fun.

jcrome04

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site

Most people who do this kind of thing, probably do it simply because they can. Just to try it out.

Besides... this is the spirit of Android right? ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty