Another I got a RAZR for my BIONIC story

Ellusionz

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Had the same problems as you but I was under warranty. My replacement bionic still has Internet drops (which I found on this thread is a bionic issue that "should" get fixed with ics) but it doesn't have the gps problems anymore.
As for replacing the phone - they're gonna want that old one back. Unless I'm misunderstanding what u want to do there.

As for upgrading, it's up to you if u want to pay $100 for the bionic or $200/$300 for something newer and renew contract is up to you

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Meant giving the new phone they gave me to my mom after I upgrade in a couple months ;) Don't think this old troublesome Bionic will be worth letting her use.

rpscott02

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Oh, right. Well that still might work with the bionic. Might be worth it to see if ics fixes our problems

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

gb525

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
My phone was still in warranty because It was replaced the warranty extended

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

mwohrlin

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Add me to the list. First Bionic's headphone jack didn't work. 2nd Bionic kept shutting off and required a battery pull each time. Demanded a different device. Thier first offer: Droid Incredible 4G. Refused. 2nd offer: Samsung Charge. Refused. 3rd offer: Droid Razr. Accepted. Loving it so far. Plus the battery seems to last longer than the Bionic too.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
long story short:

had trouble with headphone whine. called verizon a few days ago. they immediately offered me a Razr. I said Maxx? they said yes

I got the Maxx today. after getting it activated, I made a call (to verizon no less). the speakerphone had a high pitched buzz or vibration or whatever u want to call it. awful. I told them put my bionic back in service and I'll deal with this after vacation. now I have to send the Razr back, but am waiting on a fed ex label. they'll probably screw me over like last time I swapped phones--bill me for over $700 for "non return of phone" despite the fact the last bionic I sent them back, sat in their returns dept for WEEKS. gawd, I hate verizon. they admitted they knew they HAD the phone. but the returns dept still didn't want to issue a credit. WTH??? Five phone calls, and hours wasted, to get the charge off of my bill. f me.

WebOS Refugee

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I have mild tinnitus, so I'm not sure I'd hear this "whine" or "hiss" (I've heard it described both ways) if it were there on my phone. I guess I should have one of the young'uns give it a listen.