Visit site
Thanks for all your Help.

I have a Verizon Droid Bionic

System version
6.7.63.XT875.Verizon.en.us

Android version

Build #
cdma_targa-userdebug 4.0.3 6.7.2_63 63 testkeys

Can some help me by telling me what I have and how I can install Jelly been and keep root if that is what I have.

Thanks again for all your expertise and help.

beef5stew

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site

System version

Android version

Build #

Can some help me by telling me what I have and how I can install Jelly been and keep root if that is what I have.

You have alot of reading ahead of you my friend. Everything you need is on the JB thread here.

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site

System version

Android version

Build #

First, you would have had to have undertaken some action to get root. So if you haven't, then you're not rooted. My advice would be to use the all mighty House of Bionic to install the jellybean FXZ. If you have root you can protect it, but by your statement I would doubt that you do. As has been stated already, get over to the large Jellybean thread and get reading. You may not have to read every page, start somewhere in the page 170 range if I remember right. That should be around the time JB was released, and go from there. Everything you need to know is in that thread.

Also, something doesn't look right about the system version number. Last OTA version of ICS ended in .246.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

bhappycattle

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I have done a lot of reading and know that my system version is the wrong one to download the OTA JB. That is the version that came on my phone when I bought it (new, but not from Verizon). I guess my next question is, can't someone point me in the right direction to download and install ICS 246 so that I can go up to JB.

Thanks again

Lefty Drummer

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
You don't need to be on 246 to use an FXZ. That's the beauty of those, they install over any version, pretty much no matter what shape your phone is in. Really, use HOB and let it take care of it for you. Easy peasy lemon squeazy.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch