droid bionic email

drhiii

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Help. I have searched and clicked all around and about about to ask a really dense question.

How to set up and USE email on a Droid Bionic? I am stuck in a set up screen. I have set up email accounts for Godaddy and for Gmail. There is a Gmail icon and that works fine. But for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to CHECK and READ email on this device. The settings are entered, but all I end up doing is looking at the settings screen. No where can I find how to check and read email for this GoDaddy account. Gmail works fine.

Help? I have tried to find tutorials on this but they all show how to set up an account. Not view email.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
In your app drawer, there should be a generic email app with an icon that looks like an envelope. That's where you should be able to find email accounts you setup aside from Gmail. If you don't see that app, check that the selection box in the upper left of the app drawer screen is set to all apps. If it's set to something else like a custom set of apps, the email app could simply be hidden.

xpcjx87

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Throwing my two cents in here: Search the Play Store for MailDroid. MailDroid let's you have POP3 accounts and emails from other services besides Gmail, plus it's super customizable.

-------------------------
Motorola Droid Bionic: CyanogenMod 11 M7

drhiii

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Ah, very good to hear a review of one of these apps. I had given up and just had email forwarded to gmail, then pull the gmail account down. I don't like the idea, but it works.

Will give this app a go. Was also trying to stay away from POP3 but if it works, hey... why not give it a go.

Thank you! For your reply....

Throwing my two cents in here: Search the Play Store for MailDroid. MailDroid let's you have POP3 accounts and emails from other services besides Gmail, plus it's super customizable.

-------------------------
Motorola Droid Bionic: CyanogenMod 11 M7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana