Droid Charge Root Problem

Markctco

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so I started the root process...downloaded all the files etc but when I got to the part where I had to hold the down volume button and plug my phone into my computer (with Odin open) my computer popped up with the "new hardware found" message and tried to open a wizard. Ultimately, no matter what I did, I couldn't get Odin to see my phone (no com link) and i couldn't go any further. Was able to re-boot my phone but can't get passed that point.
What to do?
I've tried to close out of the wizard, tried to let it go...everything

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I started the root process...downloaded all the files etc but when I got to the part where I had to hold the down volume button and plug my phone into my computer (with Odin open) my computer popped up with the "new hardware found" message and tried to open a wizard. Ultimately, no matter what I did, I couldn't get Odin to see my phone (no com link) and i couldn't go any further. Was able to re-boot my phone but can't get passed that point.
What to do?
I've tried to close out of the wizard, tried to let it go...everything

you have to install the samsung USB drivers on yer pc... i cant remember where i saw them located but a search from you should bring them around..

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Sorry hit the submit button on the last pot too soon. The charge is weird pull the battery then put it in dale mpde

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Midnight_Ninja

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
One thing I have noticed with odin is that you need to have admin privileges on your computer. Also try different usb ports

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699