1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Ask Samsung Dev on just answer

On this web site ( ) click mobil tab for droid help

I asked about getting the RIL for the charge but before I can speak with the Samsung Dev they want a 28 dollar deposit to pay them. I am willing to pay granted if he ( 3 android devs on at most times) can help. According to the reply post they would be willing to work with me on it. My problem is I am no Dev and I don't know what I would need to show the rep ( timedroids github or something) to see if he can help.

Or do you guys think this is a scam it show the devs education and department at Samsung but I do not know if this is legit. Like I said, I will pay for it but I need help getting the proper information to present the dev I don't have to pay if I don't like his answer but. I can't tell if he gives me junk code and I pay him 28 bucks.

What do you guys think!?

I don't know if this question is supposed to be here or in general please move if I am wrong
    Last edited by Charge5150; 01-30-2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Possible wrong sub-forum section move if need be.

Default Re: Ask Samsung Dev on just answer

Sounds like a scam to me. You don't have to pay for a Samsung teck support rep. A wise man once said a fool and his money will soon depart.

Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    ROM
    Orville Redenbacher

Yeah, that seems real shady.
    2005 GSXR 1000

ROM
    Eclipse 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by meyer View Post
    Yeah, that seems real shady.
    you can get about all the information one could ever want or retain in memory form here or xda rootswiki etc .. it appears that they seem to exchange info back n forth although i may be wrong.. but any question i have ever had was answered starting here in Android Central... plenty to help.. wise intellects etc..