Any way to alter Volume settings with root?

ellje

May 7, 2011
Visit site
This may sound a bit picky, but I'm curious if there is a way to alter the stock volume settings by rooting this phone. I really wish that I could lower the volume to my headphones, as the stock Charge comes with 15 levels of intensity for the media volume. I wish there were a way to adjust the volume linearly, instead of incrementally.

I know that most people prefer a higher volume setting, but I really do enjoy some lighter music in the background while working. The lowest setting is louder than I'd like to go for low background music.

Any thoughts?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
This may sound a bit picky, but I'm curious if there is a way to alter the stock volume settings by rooting this phone. I really wish that I could lower the volume to my headphones, as the stock Charge comes with 15 levels of intensity for the media volume. I wish there were a way to adjust the volume linearly, instead of incrementally.

I know that most people prefer a higher volume setting, but I really do enjoy some lighter music in the background while working. The lowest setting is louder than I'd like to go for low background music.

Any thoughts?

im not sure if voodoo sound works yet or not. dl voodoo control from the market.