Kitkat rooted and unlocked

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Http://towelroot.com

Go there. Install the tr apk and run it to acquire root. Search for the motoapocalypse apk (I don't have the link handy), install it, and run it. Rooted and unlocked 4.4.2 build 183. I'm trying to get the word out before they patch this again. But it is true and will work to unlock you. Those that hate kk can then use my rsd script generator with whatever FXZ you want to install, generate a universal script, and flash a downgrade. Enjoy. :)

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
And it's being reported soak emails are going out for a new update. This is going to be a limited window of opportunity to unlock. I hope you take it!

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I take no credit. This info comes from XDA and I'm trying to get it out to as many people as possible before root and unlock are patched. But I'm here to help those that need it.

SamuriHL

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Just a word of caution....the soak test for the new OTA is starting perhaps tomorrow. Once that OTA is pushed out, it's INCREDIBLY likely that it'll break root and the unlock. Please please please unlock if you haven't already. I don't want to hear about people wishing they had done so after the opportunity is lost.