Verify RAZR model?

GatsbyGlen

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
As can be seen below in the sig, my phone will sometimes identify itself as a RAZR HD as opposed to the MAXX. It does this like below, when connected to the PC and also on Verizon's site. It never says MAXX, but in the phone's settings it does.

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I just want to make sure I do indeed have the MAXX :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Will1524

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
As can be seen below in the sig, my phone will sometimes identify itself as a RAZR HD as opposed to the MAXX. It does this like below, when connected to the PC and also on Verizon's site. It never says MAXX, but in the phone's settings it does.

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I just want to make sure I do indeed have the MAXX :)

Pretty easy to tell, if your battery lasts a extremely long time you have a maxx. And at the bottom of your quote it says "Sent from my DROID RAZR HD" Phones automatically put that at the bottom (watch and see mine will say sent from my Samsung sgh-i727.) You've got a plain ole HD not a maxx.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

GatsbyGlen

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to assume it's a MAXX. It has 32GB of internal memory and I understand the other only has 16. I just want to make sure Verizon didn't try to rip me off :)

tjrssibelle

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Mine is a maxx but the signature says RAZR HD like OP s.... so if the storage said 32gb then you got a maxx HD

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Tapa talk does not recognize the difference between a Maxx and regular. You're fine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

klwit307

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm absolutely positive I have the Maxx HD, however it shows up as "Razr HD" in several situations including when connected to my PC.

If you need to, verify it in about phone (as GatsbyGlen showed), but don't be paranoid. I'm sure you got the real deal.

blg923

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Mine also says RAZR HD when connected to Ford Sync. They are the exact same phone except one has a larger battery...that is pretty paranoid but you def have the MAXX.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2