Switching to the Razr Maxx HD

backinblack36

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Getting it this weekend and I have a question. I have been reading all the comments about this phone and there seems to be some updates to fix some things. When I get it will those updates be all ready done or will I have to get them myself.
Thanks

kmf1

May 5, 2011
Visit site
If you are picking up the phone at the store the sales rep can do the updates for you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Square85

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
The device may come with some of the updates when you get it. Take the phone home and check for any available updates on your own. That's what I did when I got my phone a few months back.

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
It's not perfect. Non of them are. But what it lacks in perfection will soon be compensated for in reliability. You'll be very happy with this phone. And don't let a UI bother you. Just download your favorite launcher and customize it to your personality.

Sent using the Amazing RAZR Maxx HD.

Pitbull#AC

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I got my phone on the 17th....and I love it.....I bought a Kraken AMS case (black and purple)...It is a tough looking phone.....I love the battery...Form me with regular use I can get 35 hours easy....
I love the Smart Actions....I just love this phone.....

jon__knapp

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I have to chime in on this one too, I love this phone. I switched from the Galaxy Nexus. This phone is much more solidly built and the battery life is impressive. I had been using a third party "moster size" battery on the Nexus and the Droid Razr Maxx HD still beats it by far. I actually like the Motoblur when comparing it to the stock android OS on the Nexus. I do not think the Motoblur is very obstrusive and some of the additional features are nice.

kenorian

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
At work, my colleagues have a plethora of devices. I looked and played for a month or so, and opted for the RAZR MAZZ HD. After using it for the past couple months - I haven't looked back at all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty