Driod Razr Maxx vs. Thunderbolt

lapeter

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I love my TB. Only downside is the extended battery (it's a little big and I can't get by a day without it) and not being a world phone. I see the Razr Maxx is coming this month and I would love a smaller phone if it was a good as the TB. Anybody out there help me with deciding what to do. I have an upgrade setting by.
Thanks.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
If you are looking for a world phone, then you should be looking at the Droid 4, or that LG phone they said would be a world phone soon.

If you are looking to see who else is leaving the Thunderbolt... then it's me... I'll be getting a new RAZR MAXX on the release date.

sabrerider

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Got my upgrade coming the end of Feb and I'm really itching for the MAXX but based on history, I may hold out. I'm thinking it will eventually come in white as well. Bad decision?

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
this phone is really appealing to me. my number one requirement for a phone is that it can last a day doing what i want it to do. so far, no phone has done that.... without making it a hunchback, which i don't want. one thing i'm concerned about is that since hd version of razr is already out elsewhere in the world, come feb, we might be seeing, RAZR MAXX HD with hd screen and 13mp camera....

Androidpwns

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Got my upgrade coming the end of Feb and I'm really itching for the MAXX but based on history, I may hold out. I'm thinking it will eventually come in white as well. Bad decision?

Based on history u r probably right. I know it's just a personal decision, but other than to be different, I don't know why anyone would even want white. :cool:

Androidpwns

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I love my TB. Only downside is the extended battery (it's a little big and I can't get by a day without it) and not being a world phone. I see the Razr Maxx is coming this month and I would love a smaller phone if it was a good as the TB. Anybody out there help me with deciding what to do. I have an upgrade setting by.
Thanks.

The Maxx is thinner but it is also taller & wider than the TB.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non