Old version of market?

funkyreuben

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'm sure it will update shortly. But isn't it strange since this phone (and the original RAZR) came out way after the last major market update?

PossumPete

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Anybody run into a problem with the Market? I get a screen that says that my purchased apps will appear here when I try to get to My Apps. I cleared the data and I saw my apps for about 5 minutes and then they disappeared again. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue when I first opened the market but I downloaded an app then I opened the market again and it was updated.

PossumPete

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I can still download apps from the phone and from a computer but I still don't get my list back. I need to know what apps need updating. I have the "Auto Update Apps" button checked but we all know that doesn't work.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Did you go into Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > select Market > Force stop, then Clear data... then start the Market app again???

PossumPete

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I also cleared the data on Google Framework. I've also cleared the Download Manager. These were suggested in other areas of this forum. Like i said, it will come back for a few minutes and then disappear again.

Last edited:

PossumPete

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I installed AppBrain. It syncs with the Market. It actually works better than the Market. You can tell it not to update an app if you bought it at Amazon for instance. Nice dark theme, too.