Not getting images sent by text from Android to 24Ultra

kspates

Feb 1, 2024
Visit site
Just got my 24 Ultra and love it, however, just realized texted images from other androids are not delivering to me. No option to download. I don't like the new Messages app, so I used the old version of messages. Is that the issue? All ideas/solutions are welcomed. Thank you.

jtfwTX

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
same as @mclarryjr - no issues here and am using Google messages. In fact, my MMS sends faster than on my s23U. For some reason images took forever to send at work and now with my s24U, it flies. Don't know why but I'll take it!

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
No issues for me. I got two MMS last night from a family member who has a Motorola Android phone. I'm using Google Messages which I used on my previous S22 Ultra.

Last edited:
Reactions: jtfwTX

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Just got my 24 Ultra and love it, however, just realized texted images from other androids are not delivering to me. No option to download. I don't like the new Messages app, so I used the old version of messages. Is that the issue? All ideas/solutions are welcomed. Thank you.
I'm assuming you're using the Samsung default BLOAT...er...apps? STOP using them - they sV(k!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Can you clarify which Messages app you're talking about? Samsung or Google?

Do you have RCS Chat features turned on?

kspates

Feb 1, 2024
Visit site
I use Google Messages and don't have any issues with sending or receiving pictures from other Android phones.
Thanks, I switched over to that and it's working now, but I really liked being able to categorize my text strings, so that's why I was trying to keep the old messages program. I don't see where you can keep the categories, right?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I use Google cause of RCS. We got unlocked through Samsung and don't even have the Samsung one and my husband liked and used that one he wad used to it. But he's getting used to Google I guess. My pics send fine and I get them fine.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000