Accessories

cdicesare2002

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone been able to find accessories that fit the Razr Maxx? I have gone to all my local stores and none of them have had cases that fit this baby, really all I want is a holster but don't want to order one offline without knowing if it will fit.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx using Tapatalk

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Just call Verizon customer service and they'll send it out. They have access to alot of the stuff the stores don't have in stock.

anon(37023)

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I found one of our local (Seattle area) stores had the shell/holster combo case, for the Maxx. I grabbed one and am using it now. While I'd probably like the Otterbox Commuter better, this VZW case is surprisingly good.

koalabear

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I bought the holster for it at the VZW store - its two parts, the back cover case that slides into the holster only when you want the belt clip. The cool thing about the back cover case is that is almost as thin as a Case-Mate Barely There which I have used on all my previous phones but has better grip AND has a kickstand for video viewing - and I can belt clip it like I said - $25 too.

cdicesare2002

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I bought the holster for it at the VZW store - its two parts, the back cover case that slides into the holster only when you want the belt clip. The cool thing about the back cover case is that is almost as thin as a Case-Mate Barely There which I have used on all my previous phones but has better grip AND has a kickstand for video viewing - and I can belt clip it like I said - $25 too.

Is that for a Razr max or just a Razr?

lewie61

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site

I have a Duracell X-Large vertical case (model DU9947 pictured below) that I was using with my DINC with extended battery that the Maxx actually fit into with no problem. It has a long steel strip in the body instead of the usual dot so that the top flap has more leeway for the phones height. It's belt clip is very solid with a bottom hook so that it doesn't slip up and off. It even holds the Maxx with the shell from the Verizon holster although it's a bit snug. I did buy the holster anyway because even though it's pretty tall on my belt, it's very thin and can also be securely used in the horizontal position.

cdicesare2002

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I've been almost 6 hours off charger today with medium to heavy use. And my battery is at 79%

...sorry wrong thread ...

cdicesare2002

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I went back to the stores today to see if anything came in. All four were still empty of Maxx supplies and one didn't know what the Maxx was. It looks like I will be shopping online after all.

Wobblin30

May 20, 2011
Visit site

How is the protection for the top and bottom of the phone? Any overhang?

Disturbed_Angel

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
It is very limited for the top and bottom. Mostly it is just the back and the sides. It also lifts the screen off the surface if it is set screen down, if that is something you look for, as opposed to the flush cases.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty