Love the Maxx

bed269

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if I am just burned out on HTC sense or not but I do like motoralas interface a lot better than sense on the thunderbolt or incredible.
It looks like to me the text is a lot crisper on this phone compared to any that verizon had to look at in the store.
This just a great phone.
Can you tell I got it today?

cckgz4

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I think because of the dark color they used for their keyboard and design makes it more appealing. I also like their transition effects.

sent from the MyTouch 4G

Ryan32973

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm guessing you didn't check out a galaxy nexus? Cus its screen is way better than the razrs!

I do envy your battery life tho...

Nexus has a GREAT screen for a few hours, then it has no screen... ;)

Just razzing you, I'll take a little less in the screen area if it means 28-30+ hours of decent usage!

Maxx is a pretty great phone!

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I got a bit burned out of Sense... there are some nice things that HTC did with Sense... but I do like Blur or whatever they want to call it.

And don't worry about the trolls comparing the Galaxy Nexus screen... there are usually one or two here that love talking about how great the Nexus is, but they can not compare to the Maxx's battery. Now all those other manufacturer's are going to be jumping through hoops to find a way of making such a large battery fit into all their new devices.

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I got a bit burned out of Sense... there are some nice things that HTC did with Sense... but I do like Blur or whatever they want to call it.

And don't worry about the trolls comparing the Galaxy Nexus screen... there are usually one or two here that love talking about how great the Nexus is, but they can not compare to the Maxx's battery. Now all those other manufacturer's are going to be jumping through hoops to find a way of making such a large battery fit into all their new devices.

That was my point exactly. Nexus screen is way better but I almost don't care because I really miss good battery life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty