1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Just curious, available at Costco yet?

I was just wondering if anyone has been able to get the Maxx through a Costco kiosk yet. At the beginning of this month, I went to the Costco in Mountain View, California, to see when they'd get it, and they gave me a story that it was coming in the next week. Well, several days went by, and the guys at the kiosk kept giving me the same story, that it's coming soon. Finally gave up and got my Maxx through Amazon Wireless, which was painless, quick, and above all cheap.

So I'm curious--has the Maxx arrived at all at any Costco, or were they just blowing smoke?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Just curious, available at Costco yet?

Ok, so I take it the Maxx is not at Costco?

Costco pizza rules!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Mmmmm, pizza.

I think Costco is only offering the Razr (not the Razr Maxx). Yep, just blowing smoke at this stage. On the other hand, that Costco Pizza is top-notch - I like to grab a pizza sample, push the cart around the aisle, and come back for another taste.

Checked the Costco yesterday and they said we could order and Razr Maxx today (for my brother) and have it in our house by mid-next week. They said a lot of people are anxiously waiting for the Maxx too.
    Moto X (Olive Green, Black front, Orange accents (Dec. 2013)
    Previously: Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Dec. 2011) - Droid X (July 2010) - Blackberry Tour 9630 (July 2009) - Dumbphones (pre-July 2009)
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Can you tell us what they're charging, and what accessories they throw in?