Just curious, available at Costco yet?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I was just wondering if anyone has been able to get the Maxx through a Costco kiosk yet. At the beginning of this month, I went to the Costco in Mountain View, California, to see when they'd get it, and they gave me a story that it was coming in the next week. Well, several days went by, and the guys at the kiosk kept giving me the same story, that it's coming soon. Finally gave up and got my Maxx through Amazon Wireless, which was painless, quick, and above all cheap.

So I'm curious--has the Maxx arrived at all at any Costco, or were they just blowing smoke?

TundraDome

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I think Costco is only offering the Razr (not the Razr Maxx). Yep, just blowing smoke at this stage. On the other hand, that Costco Pizza is top-notch - I like to grab a pizza sample, push the cart around the aisle, and come back for another taste.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Checked the Costco yesterday and they said we could order and Razr Maxx today (for my brother) and have it in our house by mid-next week. They said a lot of people are anxiously waiting for the Maxx too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress