Lack of Drama
03-29-2012 12:58 PM
- I am so pleased with the Maxx and I guess that's why this forum is usually quiet compared to others. I remember the hell days of the bionic when I would visit the forum so much because "misery loved company".
So I love this "no drama mama" Maxx03-24-2012 06:07 AMLike 3
- Received mine from Verizon on Thursday. Charged it overnight to 100%. Lasted 27 hours and 17 minutes! Didn't charge last night because I wanted to see just how long she'd go. SICK! This phone is down right tremendous! Upgraded from the original X and it is incredible how Moto did such a great job with this device.03-24-2012 12:39 PM
- It's amazing how dead this forum is now.. it's like the phone is unpopular and no one has anything to say.
More proof that if there isn't anything negative to discuss... no one discusses anything.
I do wish it had better cases and accessories like the iPhone/Apple products.. and that the market was better.
But the Maxx is solid for sure.
Except for the camera.. and the black dots on the screen from the LCD screen03-25-2012 12:41 PM
- I much prefer a dead forum to a forum of Comic-Book-Guy-sounding complainers saying things like "Worst ... phone ... ever!" That seemed to be the case with my old Droid Incredible, which fortunately never caused me much grief either.
The problem with 3rd party cases and accessories for Android phones (besides the sheer popularity of iPhones) is the sheer variety of Android phones that then become obsolete the next year, when the next exciting phone comes out. So there's just no incentive for anyone else to make accessories.
So far, I think the camera's pretty decent--better than the Incredible's, anyway (which was also 8MP). And the black dots--I'm assuming you're talking about seeing black splotches when the brightness is turned all the way down? I've seen those on multiple brands of phones, so I think it's just the nature of smartphone screens.03-25-2012 03:22 PM
- 03-25-2012 06:32 PM
- I agree with B. Diddy. And I was in your exact same boat. I was leaving the BB platform for the iPhone 4s or the Android. Played with the 4s and finally the razr maxx. 1 week into the Razr, and I extremely happy with my choice - to be honest, I'm am pleasantly surprised. He's correct - depends on what you want/need (small screen, tied to the apple platform already, etc., then maybe iPhone). So far, the Razr Maxx is awesome.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk03-25-2012 08:17 PM
- I've had my Maxx for around a month now and I can't complain. This is my 5th Android phone and probably the best. After starting with the DROID then going Fascinate, Continuum, Thunderbolt, and finally Maxx I have to say I'm happy. I was actually still pretty happy with the Tbolt, but after I got my wife the RAZR and Lapdock 100 for Christmas I started getting jealous. After being offered an unexpected upgrade and $100 off the Maxx I couldn't resist. The battery life is second to none and the lapdock is also very handy to have.03-25-2012 10:54 PM
- This is one of the reasons I have been considering selling my Nexus and getting a Maxx. All of my experience with Motorola (X, X2, brief stint with a Razr) all made me feel really comfortable with the handset and drama free. Its hard to describe, but it was just satisfying.03-25-2012 11:56 PM
- This is one of the reasons I have been considering selling my Nexus and getting a Maxx. All of my experience with Motorola (X, X2, brief stint with a Razr) all made me feel really comfortable with the handset and drama free. Its hard to describe, but it was just satisfying.03-27-2012 01:42 AM
When it came to the entire experience, update included, both of them were some of the best phone ownership experiences I've had. With both I had zero issues, and genuinely liked both handsets.03-27-2012 01:51 AM
- 03-27-2012 01:56 AM
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk03-27-2012 03:14 AM
- MA2GA28Deluxe MemberIt definitely is a drama-free phone for the most part, which is great. Seems that the issues some people do have are either very isolated or not major, PITA issues. True, the phone is still early in the life cycle, but still very nice that things are going smoothly for most owners thus far.03-27-2012 12:33 PM
- This is one of the reasons I have been considering selling my Nexus and getting a Maxx. All of my experience with Motorola (X, X2, brief stint with a Razr) all made me feel really comfortable with the handset and drama free. Its hard to describe, but it was just satisfying.
Now you're making sense!
My Maxx is coming tomorrow and I can't wait.
Nexus just wore me out, 4.0.2, 4.0.4, unlocked and rooted, all the same.03-28-2012 05:59 AM
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk03-28-2012 06:15 PM
- Motorola Android Phones
- More Motorola Phones
- Verizon Droid Forums
- Droid RAZR MAXX
Lack of Drama
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD