Contact Transfer

rgsalinger

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I have two cars and one RAZR MAXX phone running the latest software from Motorola. I cannot get my contracts to appear in either of my cars. One is an Audi A5 2010 and the other is a Lexus RX450 2011. In both cases the phone beeps at me and I see a message "phonebook access requested" which I have no way to reply to. This happens about 4 or five times over a two minute period and then the car gives up. I can use the phone completely normally otherwise - make calls, receive calls, etc.

I have done a full phone reset and have the latest software but exactly the same problem persists. Any ideas?

Rgrds-Ross

rgsalinger

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I figured this one out - you have to go to notifications and you'll find a message asking you to permit the car to access the phonebook. Motorola didn't know about this - level two support supposedly guy was stumped.

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I have two cars and one RAZR MAXX phone running the latest software from Motorola. I cannot get my contracts to appear in either of my cars. One is an Audi A5 2010 and the other is a Lexus RX450 2011. In both cases the phone beeps at me and I see a message "phonebook access requested" which I have no way to reply to. This happens about 4 or five times over a two minute period and then the car gives up. I can use the phone completely normally otherwise - make calls, receive calls, etc.

I have done a full phone reset and have the latest software but exactly the same problem persists. Any ideas?

Rgrds-Ross
"One is an Audi A5 2010 and the other is a Lexus RX450 2011." Are you single!! Lol;-)

Just kidding!:p

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I figured this one out - you have to go to notifications and you'll find a message asking you to permit the car to access the phonebook. Motorola didn't know about this - level two support supposedly guy was stumped.

Where is the notification, at the top of the screen? Did only one contact transfer before?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699