? before switching to Maxx

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy Nexus (stock) on Verizon, my phone has never been unlocked or rooted. Lately I have been having trouble with all basic features like making and receiving calls and SMS/MMS messages. I had the sim card replaced Sunday and that worked for a few hours.

While talking to a Verizon rep she stated I could swap it for another 4G phone. My question is can i use switch pro widget to teather my cell to my Xoom for wifi

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I've got a rooted Maxx and i tether using wifi tether. My gf has a Maxx that isn't rooted and she can tether with the app called FoxFi.

mrcraft2u

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
If you don't want to Root your phone...then FoxFi is the way to go. I have been using it for a month or so and it works great. Even if I was to root my phone I would probably still use FoxFi....;)

Reactions: 1fastmr2

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I just happened to try Foxfi after seeing it mentioned so often in forums--holy moly, what an awesome app! Since Sprint took it out of their market, I hope that doesn't mean other companies will ban it as well. I'll try to make good use of it while I can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress