ICS this week?

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I am the CEO of Motorola. I need the RAZR back. Here is a brand new shiny Samsung Galaxy S3, ..........now go hang out in those forums.

via Razr MAXX

Reactions: mekano

bradenfontaine

The Mad Man
Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
...NEVER...

Omg+Rage+Face.png

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Oh, good. I'm glad I got you here. When are we getting ICS, sir? :-X

We are diligently working on the ICS update for our Motorola phones in the U.S. We want all our users to have a bug free experience and this takes time. So hang in there cause when it comes out it will be kick arse! You can always install one of the 9 "leaks" we have made available to our friends in the communities.

via Razr MAXX

Last edited:

df79transam

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
This guy is funny, bigguy...you funny man, did they let you come out to play at the mental institution, little computer time...there there. I hope its soon but not three months from now soon. I want them to get all the bugs worked out before they distribute the os.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
The above link is for all of those that require a "screen shot/link/first born...etc"

The pic is not from a "testers" phone nor from a phone of a member of the Motorola feedback network. That is one of the current pics that someone took when they managed to pull it off Motorola's network via cheesecake.

via Razr MAXX

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non