But I don't use contact photos

jlewis

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Am I the only one who does not photograph every contact? In fact, I don't photo ANY of my contacts. I'm sync'd to my company exchange server and there are hundreds of contacts stored. I have no need to store photos for any of them.

Is there any way to clean up some of the apps that are Photo Happy? There is way too much screen real estate dedicated to blank photo icons for contacts. The worst offender is the new ICS Phone Dialer. Favorites only fits 6 on a screen because of photos!?!

Any suggestions to make displays better or more efficient for those of us who have to rely on the alphabet to read names instead of seeing pictures everywhere?

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I also wish there was a way to disable contact photos or have the ability to make them smaller.
The size of the photos is a bit much.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

potatolover1102

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I completely agree. I hate how in the texting app it shows a blank face for messages from us lol. I guess were supposed to photograph ourselves so we can see our picture on each message lol. Its a cool feature, I just agree it should be allowed to be disabled

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramhja11