I need to access my PDA code but can't go in the reboot mode

Valerian KUBIAK

Jan 3, 2023
Visit site
Hi everyone ! So here's my problem :

I have a Samsung S20 FE 5G (SM-G781U1) but the screen is totally broken : it stays totally black and the screen doesn't work.

A new screen will almost cost the same price as the same brand new phone so I think that buying a new phone would be a better solution.
But there's a problem : I can't retrieve my files (photos, videos, ...) and have no backup in a cloud or something. Everything is on the phone.

I have found a way to retrieve these files (via DroidKit) but I need the PDA code. Since the screen doesn't work, I can't see it written on the reboot mode and therefore can't use DroidKit.

So Im looking for a way to find my PDA code without the reboot mode.
I've read that the PDA code depends on the firmware of the phone. I've found a website with the differents firmwares but to find the exact right one, I need the country of the phone. I know my phone is a US version bu there are several version of the US edition (as can be seen on the photo).

So If anyone as a way to find the country / another way to have the PDA code / or another way to retrieve my files, I would be very grateful

I hope I've been clear in my explanation and apologize if my english is not good.

Thanks in advance for your responses :)

Capture.PNG

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If you didn't disable your Samsung account on the phone and its recovery options, you should be able to unlock the device remotely via Samsung's Find My Phone website (provided the phone's data connection is working). Then, screen or not, you should be able to plug in the device into a computer and back up what's needed from there.

Valerian KUBIAK

Jan 3, 2023
Visit site
I removed my SIM Card to put it in another phone so the phone has no internet connection (WiFi nor data) but thanks for the method it might be useful in the future :)
This method gave me my IMEI number if it's useful in any manner

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I removed my SIM Card to put it in another phone so the phone has no internet connection (WiFi nor data) but thanks for the method it might be useful in the future :)
This method gave me my IMEI number if it's useful in any manner

Don't mean to sound rude, but why not put the SIM back in? Also not trying to be dismissive, but we can only help with legitimate methods of unlocking a device, and these always require proper authentication (with a network connection if the display isn't available). Another option is to take the device to a repair shop and see if they have a service station and/or a spare display panel they can let you use to temporarily unlock the device and do your back up.

Last edited:

Valerian KUBIAK

Jan 3, 2023
Visit site
No problem you're not being rude
Since I removed it, if I put the SIM back in I need to enter the PIN code to unlock it and have a network connection. As the screen doesn't work, I can't enter the PIN code so no network connection.

Thank for your answer !

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hackemail