Need help...possibly

Jangoman

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys Im trying to see if there is a way to either save bookmarks and move them over to a new phone? I currently have Droid X and looking to go to the Razr Maxx. I tried looking for a save option in my web browser (default browser) and didnt see anything. Also looking to see if this would work for any phone. Thank you

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Best way? Install Googles Chrome browser. You can sync bookmarks across both computers, phones and tablets. Works great and outperforms the defauly browser. It will also import the default browsers bookmarks so you can sync them ovr to another device.

Reactions: Jangoman

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The stock browser will also sync bookmarks with Chrome. When adding a bookmark on your phone, just make sure you set Account to your Google account, not Local. Chrome for Android does get very good reviews, but I have found that it slows my system down.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

oyeyemi808

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
there is also an app called "my bookmarks"that you can use to sync all your bookmarks from anywhere. once downloaded, the app gives you a code to use online to sync bookmarks from IE explorer,Chrome, etc.