White page

babygirl0419

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Ok guys and gals gotta question. Whenever you try to open page in the browser, does a blank white page pop up?
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

electriclineman

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Yup, i get that to sometimes especially if i am in the browser & click a twitter link.. Then i only get white screen

babygirl0419

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Really dont wanna put this off on the 4.0 update but it never happened until that. What about yall? Before or after? I just dont want to have to do a factory reset.

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Really dont wanna put this off on the 4.0 update but it never happened until that. What about yall? Before or after? I just dont want to have to do a factory reset.

Don't think a factory reset will help but possible. I did factory resets before and after with mine and my sons and it still happens once in awhile. Clearing cash in browser settings and delete data in settings, apps, browser didn't do much for us either.
Did you try swiping down on the screen when this happens?

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
PS. This happens on my Asus prime with ICS also. Quite a bit on this very site also. I just swipe down on the screen once or twice, or wait, and the page usually loads. I use stock and ics browser+.

babygirl0419

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Don't think a factory reset will help but possible. I did factory resets before and after with mine and my sons and it still happens once in awhile. Clearing cash in browser settings and delete data in settings, apps, browser didn't do much for us either.
Did you try swiping down on the screen when this happens?

No not yet. Will try again here shortly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo