Disappointed

whampa65

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I recently switched from the Htc incredible to the Razr Maxx. I have to be honest that i've had nothing but problems with the Maxx since I had it. The incredible was always reliable with no problems. The Maxx freezes at least 3 times a day and when I try to play music on it the sound cuts in and out. For a $300 phone this is unacceptable. The only thing I really like about this phone is the battery life. I will be taking this phone back for a replacement.

Rackness

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Please do it is a horrible device we all are paid by Motorola and Verizon to come on these boards and talk about how great we think this phone is to trick unsuspecting gullible idiots into buying such a piece of garbage. Oh crap they found me! Run run return it before it's too late! Or it could just be a defective product that needs to be replaced. It's probably the first one though if I was a betting man.

Last edited:

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I recently switched from the Htc incredible to the Razr Maxx. I have to be honest that i've had nothing but problems with the Maxx since I had it. The incredible was always reliable with no problems. The Maxx freezes at least 3 times a day and when I try to play music on it the sound cuts in and out. For a $300 phone this is unacceptable. The only thing I really like about this phone is the battery life. I will be taking this phone back for a replacement.

Try a factory reset first bro lol

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

Squatly

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
I get your frustration because I went through 5 defective Rezounds before getting the Maxx. This Maxx has been rock solid and nice to use. Hope you get yours corrected or swapped out.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

hazelgreen

May 27, 2011
Visit site
If factory reset doesn't help, try to exchange for new one. I was disappointed with my first one too, but second phone was soooo much better.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Don't get put off on the Maxx just because of your initial misfortune. That would be like swearing off peaches forever just because you ate one bad peach (notice I didn't use a different fruit for my analogy ...).

Reactions: beperry1

beperry1

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Don't get put off on the Maxx just because of your initial misfortune. That would be like swearing off peaches forever just because you ate one bad peach (notice I didn't use a different fruit for my analogy ...).

Well said, sir.

Ouch...it's a Razr, Maxx.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty