Cruzer Lite Customer Service is top notch!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm only posting this here because I ordered their RAZR Maxx cases and had a concern about the Black case so I contacted support. I ordered my cases through Amazon which was sold by Cruzer and shipped through Amazon. The cases came in with a Black, Blue, and Red each looking nice. But the issue I ran into is the Black case had issues with the lip up top not sitting flush. It even bent upwards a tiny bit thus had a little give to it. I contacted Amazon and they sent me another one at no charge but I have to send mine back. Guess what? Same problem. So I'm sending both of them back.

I just got off the phone with Cruzer Lite and I must say they prove that they're a small company that depends on their customers experience to drive their business. I found out it's an 8 person company so that should give you an idea that it isn't commercialized. Upon explaining the situation on the Black being made oddly and wondering if it was a defect, he said they just sold their last black one so couldn't confirm it. That's all I wanted to know so I don't mess with Amazon anymore as their shipment appears faulty. The nice gentleman on the phone offered me a Smoke case since it's close or any other color and I said Smoke would be perfect. He than told me to pick an additional case because of the hassle and promised they would ship tomorrow morning.

If you had any doubt on supporting a company than this is another reason to do it. Grade A quality product with customer service to back it. RAZR Maxx community, be proud if you support this company and I will be doing so as often as possible when a case is offered for my future devices.

Edit - I'm only returning one black case because of the offer they made me and sent me a Smoke and Green case. I wouldn't feel right sending both of them back for a full refund and basically getting a few cases for free out of the deal. This is more or less a good deed that I felt needed to be passed on. Pay it Forward, everyone.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm only posting this here because I ordered their RAZR Maxx cases and had a concern about the Black case so I contacted support. I ordered my cases through Amazon which was sold by Cruzer and shipped through Amazon. The cases came in with a Black, Blue, and Red each looking nice. But the issue I ran into is the Black case had issues with the lip up top not sitting flush. It even bent upwards a tiny bit thus had a little give to it. I contacted Amazon and they sent me another one at no charge but I have to send mine back. Guess what? Same problem. So I'm sending both of them back.

I just got off the phone with Cruzer Lite and I must say they prove that they're a small company that depends on their customers experience to drive their business. I found out it's an 8 person company so that should give you an idea that it isn't commercialized. Upon explaining the situation on the Black being made oddly and wondering if it was a defect, he said they just sold their last black one so couldn't confirm it. That's all I wanted to know so I don't mess with Amazon anymore as their shipment appears faulty. The nice gentleman on the phone offered me a Smoke case since it's close or any other color and I said Smoke would be perfect. He than told me to pick an additional case because of the hassle and promised they would ship tomorrow morning.

If you had any doubt on supporting a company than this is another reason to do it. Grade A quality product with customer service to back it. RAZR Maxx community, be proud if you support this company and I will be doing so as often as possible when a case is offered for my future devices.

Edit - I'm only returning one black case because of the offer they made me and sent me a Smoke and Green case. I wouldn't feel right sending both of them back for a full refund and basically getting a few cases for free out of the deal. This is more or less a good deed that I felt needed to be passed on. Pay it Forward, everyone.

Its alway's nice to see a happy customer. Rememebr shop android also sell CruzerLite product's Search for Cruzerlite - ShopAndroid
If you every need any help or a review unit feel free to hiy me up :cool:

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I bought their black case for when I had my nexus. It was great. I loved it because it was thin and small enough that it was still like I didn't have a case, but still provided protection against scratches. I may buy one for my maxx:D

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

Reactions: Joel_CruzerLite

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Thank you, Joel. I'm not sure if it was you or someone else I spoke with but I greatly appreciate the help and I've let a few friends and family members know about you.

Reactions: Joel_CruzerLite
Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Thank you, Joel. I'm not sure if it was you or someone else I spoke with but I greatly appreciate the help and I've let a few friends and family members know about you.

Thanks, I think Chad was the one you spoke with as I am still in china :p on a side not what do you think of our new packing?
IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0467.jpg

Reactions: carracerz14

tybo85

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Thats great to know I already have two of their cases and now I'm going to order every color. Great Product!

sent from my RAZR MAXX

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
My sister and niece bought a RAZR Maxx today and each ordered some Cruzer Lite cases after seeing mine and I told them about their customer service as a small company.

Good job, everyone at Cruzer Lite! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

sg01

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I bought 3 cases for my GNex. Good to hear I am supporting a small company. They have good quality cases.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Eclipse2K

cubetop

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad they took care of you. I posted VERY favorable reviews in the "Naked" thread because I am THRILLED with mine. I STILL love my Cruzer Lite case and get remarks on it almost everywhere I go when they see the Android on the rear.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I received my Cruzer Lite cases from their customer service and I must say they're one of the best companies I've dealt with. Attached is the note they included.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347419327940.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347419327940.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 44
Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Always nice to be taken care of as a customer. Even if they didn't extend their appreciation by offering a second case, I would've been satisfied and posted about it too.

That new packaging looks nice. My sister is a big-wig packaging designer.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Always nice to be taken care of as a customer. Even if they didn't extend their appreciation by offering a second case, I would've been satisfied and posted about it too.

That new packaging looks nice. My sister is a big-wig packaging designer.

Agreed, I wasn't expecting the second case. I would have posted it even without the second case.