Best note taking app

briang00

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
So I am interested in opinions on the best note taking app..you know when you have to jot something down, maybe organize it with tags. I have Springpad, Catch and Colornotes. I like Colornotes for reminders because I can pin it to my notification bar. Springpad to keep recipes, computer info, info on the kids etc. Catch for just general notes. Just curious as to what everyone thinks.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Catch for a long time and rely on it everyday. Number one requirement for a notes app for me is offline access.

For secure data I use SplashID.

Sent from my HTC EVOLTE using Tapatalk.

Praggles

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Evernote is pretty cool...so is catch...try them both....I did and ended up liking Evernote.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I use Notes Lite because you can import text from files and has a cool text to speech option. Can also set security codes.

Message brought to you by the amazing Droid Razr Maxx

TitoRoE

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I use EverNote...I can type things out on my computer and sync it to my phone. Should test out all the others and stick with the one which best fit your needs...

marie727

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I use color notes. Only because I like the way you can organize notes based on colors. U can lock important notes.. I keep a note of my user names ans passwords; its hard to remember sometimes. I like how I can lock the note.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums