Factory Reset Lost my Flash Player

Gear67

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I have a Razr Max that a verizon employee did a factory reset for another problem. In the process I lost my Adobe Flash Player. I have tried to download same from Adobe but they say it is no longer available. Any solutions??????????
Thanks
Gear

jeffrok

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
It's available.. do a Google search on "Adobe Flash apk android".

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Gear67

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Heres my problem?? I am running version4.0.4.. and my phone states that it will not support flash player. I realize I am not a guru but I would like to have flash player back.

NOTE: FLASH PLAYER IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED FOR NEW DEVICE CONFIGURATIONS. FLASH PLAYER WILL NOT BE SUPPORTED ON ANY ANDROID VERSION BEYOND ANDROID 4.0.x ***

While Flash Player remains on Google Play for installation on Android devices that are certified by the manufacturer, installing Flash Player on an uncertified device may result in unexpected behavior and can potentially destabilize your device. A list of certified devices can be found at Adobe Developer Connection - Flash Player Certified Devices. Flash Player WILL NOT be supported on any device shipped with or upgraded to an Android version beyond Android 4.0.x

MrHost

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If you have odd issues after installing flash, remove it or reset and then it is gone.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Norm Derby

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Sounds to me that the removal of flash destabilized your tablet and then you had to get it factory reset`ed which is why it was gone when you turned it back on. But im useles on computers, i cant even get flash player on my tablet :-(

DCBCANES

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
If you downloaded the Adobe flash player app from the play store you can get it back easily. Just go to Google Play>Menu>My apps>All Apps. This keeps a running history of any app you have downloaded for Google Play. Hope this helps.

MrHost

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If you downloaded the Adobe flash player app from the play store you can get it back easily. Just go to Google Play>Menu>My apps>All Apps. This keeps a running history of any app you have downloaded for Google Play. Hope this helps.

Flash isn't available to ICS through the app store anymore. It says not available for your device. It will show up in the list but won't download. Not having flash hasn't hurt my browsing experience at all.

Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums