Just got razr

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Had the thunderbolt was a good phone for me once rooted. No matter what rom I put on thatches thing my signal was always so weak, so called Verizon they offered me a razr. I got to say signal is so much better and I actually like the UI, it is smooth no problems so far camera is great and video recording is a lot better. very happy with this phone and battery life is so much better, 9 hours still have 40% not used to this don't have to live by a charger. sorry my post is so long just wanted to say hi to the razr forms.

Last edited:

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Yea Moto is known to have reception better than most others. Battery life too. I got mine on 11-11 and I'm still amazed with it at times.

I got some live wallpapers from the 10 cent billion app thing, And so far they run good. I heard there were hiccups on some other phones, Not really seeing it on my RAZR. Just gotta watch battery life and the live wallpapers. They are extremely nice looking....but it is just for eye candy.

I got Christmas HD, Fireworks, Season Zen HD, Snowfall. I think the Fireworks one I got from the Market too.