Greetings Everyone!

Tractorlegs

Oct 25, 2023
Visit site
Hello! I just transitioned from iOS to Android within the last few days by picking up a new Motorola razr 2023 fold. I used to use Android with a couple of Sammys - a Galaxy 3 and then a Galaxy Note 4. For what I think is about 7 years I used iPhones: an SE, followed by an 8 Plus and finally a 13. However, I saw the RAZR marketing - an inexpensive fold - and got it at Best Buy this past Saturday. It’s a very impressive device so far, but my learning curve while transitioning from iOS is pretty large. Anyway, thought I’d say Howdy!

Reactions: Morty2264

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Transitioning from iOS to Android is tricky -- and vice versa! Let us know if you have any questions or if we can make the switch a little easier on you! Enjoy the green world of Android, and enjoy Android Central, too! :)

Tractorlegs

Oct 25, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Transitioning from iOS to Android is tricky -- and vice versa! Let us know if you have any questions or if we can make the switch a little easier on you! Enjoy the green world of Android, and enjoy Android Central, too! :)
Thanks Morty2264 for the warm welcome! Yes, the transition is “interesting” lol

Reactions: Morty2264

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Morty2264 for the warm welcome! Yes, the transition is “interesting” lol
You're welcome! Yes, "interesting" is a word for it! Hopefully after a while you will get more comfortable with the OS! I remember transitioning from BlackBerry to Android and that was difficult for a few days!

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Thanks J Dubbs, I’m two weeks into the Razr today and love it. 😊 I’m enjoying reading around the forums here, and am learning a lot!
After using that small phone that unfolds into a big screen for a while, you might find it hard to go back to a regular sized phone 😜

I actually prefer pixels for the software, but the folding form factor hooked me in, and I've now parked my pixel 😉

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000