- 7 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
streaming nfl redzone
I have a droid razr. Just called verizon and they told me for $5 a month I can get nfl redzone. What I want to do is be able to watch my team play every sunday. Now they said the redzone will play the game in its entirety. Not just clips and highlights. So is there a certain cord or connection device I need to get to connect my razr to my tv. I have an 80"led sharp hd tv. How can I do this? thanks.
- 12-02-2012, 07:00 PM #2
Re: streaming nfl redzone
I have the HD Dock for the RAZR. Using mirror mode when an HDMI cord is plugged in works well with my tv. Not sure if Verizon restricts mirroring to a tv like HBO go does. It's worth a shot.
Sent from my Asus Nexus 7
- 12-04-2012, 12:37 PM #3
- 12-05-2012, 01:35 AM #4
- By Brooke in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 14Last Post: 09-30-2012, 10:16 PM
- By william00001 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2011, 09:17 PM
- By ddark1 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2010, 05:35 PM
- By jasoncardenas21 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 68Last Post: 09-22-2010, 11:57 AM
- By creativemeat in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2010, 11:53 PM