- 7 Posts
streaming nfl redzone
I have a droid razr. Just called verizon and they told me for $5 a month I can get nfl redzone. What I want to do is be able to watch my team play every sunday. Now they said the redzone will play the game in its entirety. Not just clips and highlights. So is there a certain cord or connection device I need to get to connect my razr to my tv. I have an 80"led sharp hd tv. How can I do this? thanks.
- 12-02-2012, 06:00 PM #2
- 12-04-2012, 11:37 AM #3
- 12-05-2012, 12:35 AM #4a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KTU84P, KitKat 4.4.4)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- By Brooke in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 19Last Post: 12-15-2013, 03:26 PM
- By william00001 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2011, 08:17 PM
- By ddark1 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2010, 04:35 PM
- By jasoncardenas21 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 68Last Post: 09-22-2010, 10:57 AM
- By creativemeat in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2010, 10:53 PM