So what is this update that my VZW Razr is downloading right now...[4.1.2 JB!]

Tifoso

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: So what is this update that my VZW Razr is downloading right now...

Yeah, what is this? I have nothing in my notification area, but it is downloading a system update.

Tifoso

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

now I have something in the notification area.
"Download suspended. Will resume shortly.":-(

seanlongoria

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site

If these accounts are true, you guys have my envy. Anyone care to post a screenshot to raise my hopes of seeing the update?

adam52782

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Just got out of the shower and saw the update. If this is JB this will be the best gift from Verizon ever!!

Andrew Martonik

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site

Very interesting. Anyone happen to have a screenshot of the download or "about" screen to confirm?

anon(883913)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

I'm running a custom JellyBean ROM that is almost perfect except for a few things (camera doesn't work) so is it worth all the trouble of AP flash booting back to stock recovery and ROM followed by using OTA RootKeeper to protect root and temporary unroot?

SilentT33

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I got the download...and now it won't let me see any screenshots or pictures i got from texts in my gallery...so I'm not very happy. Does anyone know why this is happening?

TTM21

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
My razr started to download the update but then a message appeared saying "download suspended, Will resume shortly". If anyone has a way to fix this please help.

furbymac

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Had the download and is said " will resume on wifi/ off peak hours" my phone goofed up and i rebooted it now it says my phone is up to date.... liar!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

cybrslug

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
This morning my phone showed me in a grade pop up I let it do its thing but after awhile it said that it failed. I went into about phone to see if I could manually force the update but now :my phone says it's up to date even though its:( still on 4.0 4. Verizon told me to power cycle try again over 4g but I'm still getting the same issue.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I've definitely got to see what's up with my RAZR when I get home. Wonder if it hit.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR i