phone keeps swiping to next photo automatically while browsing photos in gallery

Moltres_rider

Banned
Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
my phone keeps AUTOMATICALLY swiping photos to the next photo while browsing my photos in my gallery!!! I swipe my finger left to view previous photo starting from the end working back but my phone keeps AUTOMATICALLY swiping right (direction) to the previous photo I just saw!!! even if I stop swiping it will AUTOMATICALLY swipe right and view the previous photo. but in both cases only does it once until i try to swipe again!!! my phone keeps liking to swipe right on its own while in the gallery!!!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
my phone keeps AUTOMATICALLY swiping photos to the next photo while browsing my photos in my gallery!!! I swipe my finger left to view previous photo starting from the end working back but my phone keeps AUTOMATICALLY swiping right (direction) to the previous photo I just saw!!! even if I stop swiping it will AUTOMATICALLY swipe right and view the previous photo. but in both cases only does it once until i try to swipe again!!! my phone keeps liking to swipe right on its own while in the gallery!!!
Check that the gallery is not playing the photos as a film strip. You can verify in the settings of the gallery. If the problem still persist, try clearing the gallery cache (system settings > applications > gallery) and see if that helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non