Wireless Ear buds?

larz

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of any such thing yet? I lke listening to stuff at work but I work in a quiet office and I don't want to disturb anyone plus I'm moving around a lot so I need mobility. I want to be able to find a solution to connect to my DX either through Bluetooth or wirelessly. Any suggestions?

jemalone

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if blue tooth head phones will work to listen to music. I'm wanting to have some wireless headphones/ear buds also.

anon(40612)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
They're not "Ear buds" per se, but I use these wireless headphones with my Droid X every single day: Amazon.com: Sony DRBT21G/B Stereo Bluetooth Headset: Electronics

They work great with the Droid, but the Play/Pause headset button tends to fight conflicting applications, which is frustrating. If I'm listening to a podcast in Doggcatcher, and then later on I'm listening to music using the stock player, and try to use the headset button to pause the music, it'll more likely start up another podcast than pause the music I'm listening to. A little frustrating.

Anyways, the quality on my headset is nice, I'd recommend it. I get about 8-10 hours on a single charge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez