Question Ear bud question

Polecat123

Apr 12, 2023
Visit site
I've been an earpiece/ear bud user for a long time, dating way back to a Jabra BT 35, then moving up to the BlueAnt Q2 and Q3, and now have 3 pairs of Samsung Bud Plus. In fact, I can't remember how long it's been since I've actually held the phone to talk. My question is, while using the old BlueAnts, the earpiece would, during an incoming call, say Answer or Ignore? Say answer, the call would be answered. Ignore, and the call would be ignored. Given the technological advancements of today, why can't I find a bud that will do the same? The taps to answer and end calls on the Samsung buds are hit and miss. Just curious if anyone had any suggestions. Thanks.

swebb

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I've been an earpiece/ear bud user for a long time, dating way back to a Jabra BT 35, then moving up to the BlueAnt Q2 and Q3, and now have 3 pairs of Samsung Bud Plus. In fact, I can't remember how long it's been since I've actually held the phone to talk. My question is, while using the old BlueAnts, the earpiece would, during an incoming call, say Answer or Ignore? Say answer, the call would be answered. Ignore, and the call would be ignored. Given the technological advancements of today, why can't I find a bud that will do the same? The taps to answer and end calls on the Samsung buds are hit and miss. Just curious if anyone had any suggestions. Thanks.
I had an earpiece about 10 years ago, paired with a windows phone, that worked better with phone calls than many do today. Seems to me that most of the improvements since then have focused on sound quality for playing media, rather than voice call usefulness. Voice calling is just not the most important feature of a phone anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174