Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Best In-ear wired headphones/inline mic

I've used the OEM Blackberry headset with my BIONIC without any trouble. Like that style for exactly the reasons stated by Dirty above.
    Cord tremor, no ambient noise, etc... but I want something with better sound quality.

I've heard the Bose MIE2 - (note NOT the MIE2i - in which case the i stands for -POD/PHONE whatever apple) are not technically "noise cancelling" and let some ambient noise through, people were complaining about this in the Amazon reviews, but it sounds like a positive to me.

Anyone able to comment??
    Treo 700w -> Curve 9330 -> Bold 9650 -> DROID Bionic

Cool Re: Best In-ear wired headphones/inline mic

Hi everyone, I just want to leave my suggestion and perhaps it may work well for you. I am currently using the Philips In-Ear Headset (link below) and they work very well with my Samsung Epic. The sound is great and the microphone picks up sound perfectly. They sit in the ear instead of the canal and are pretty comfortable as well as decently priced. I think with this brand you can get it in different colors as well. The microphone also has a call button to pick up the last caller or dialed number and it hangs up the call as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-SHE267...idcentral00-20

Default Best In-ear wired headphones/inline mic

This guy doesn't want in-earphones but ear buds lol.

Global Posts
    5,537 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.2 Build 3

Default Re: Best In-ear wired headphones/inline mic

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Brock View Post
    This guy doesn't want in-earphones but ear buds lol.
    Just replied to a 3 year old thread

Posted via Android Central App
    Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think

R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12