Trident Kraken holster??

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know a holster that will work with the Trident Kraken case? I've searched everywhere and all I can find are discussions of a Trident Kraken holster, but no actual place to BUY one. I'm wondering if it's even available. If not, is there another brand holster that would work with the Trident Kraken?

Thanks!

Dirty Ders

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Yup.

Here is a thread about the Kraken and it’s accessories, the holster is talked about a few pages in. It's cheap, and some have been disappointed in it's quality.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/droid-x-accessories/45439-trident-case-kraken-up-pre-order.html

You can buy it directly from Trident. It is the only place I have seen these items for sale at $9.95

For the case and all the accessories:
Motorola Cell Phone Cases, Motorola Droid X Case

Or the link to just the holster:
iPhone Covers And Cases, Cases For Apple iPad, iPod & iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S & Motorola Cell Phone Cases, HTC Evo & Incredible Case

I don't think anything else will work, the shape and form of the Kraken is too unusual, especially the bottom bulge it adds to the X.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm a big holster/case user and can tell you that the Kraken holster is the worst holster I've ever owned. I do love the company because the case is the best case I've owned for solid protection. The case seems to me like something that was very cheaply made for another device, because the case is actually loose while in it, and can pretty easily fall out (mine did a number of times the first day I had it. More people need to email them about the inferior quality so they can re-design it.

Arelunde

TECHFAN
Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the input. Looks like it's pockets or nothing. Too bad. I'm liking the Trident Kraken. Seems sometimes there are so many new smartphones these days, the accessories can't keep up.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty