The Fate and the Furious (Fast 8)

Indecyfer

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
First off, I really don't like the name.

The Fate of the Furious? Nah. Not for me.

Now regarding the trailer, there's definitely wow-factor, and of course, the obligatory overthetopness. But where is this franchise going? Remember the first movie? Might as well have taken place in another universe.

Now it seems each movie is trying to beat the next in how crazy they can get. A submarine... You can't beat that.

I've always loved cars, so I'll probably still watch it for what remains of them in this franchise.

MaximillianW

Apr 10, 2017
Visit site
Just milking on whatever's left of the legacy. I wanted this thing to resonate with me for as long as I was alive, but they tend to take movie down the same road.

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
This was a genuinely fun movie, even with the predictable formula. Each team member is off enjoying life, problem arises requiring the team to get back together and insert Rock/Jason Statham for fighting sequences, and 3 big chase/stunt scenes and its just more of what most people like.

sarahgad

Jan 20, 2017
Visit site
I think this movie did a pretty good job, without Paul Walker i had this feeling it would have lost the charm, to some extent it definitely did but i guess they did a very good job keeping the movie alive. Loved the way they inserted Jason and is Brother movie name Owen Shaw. Not to forget their mom.