- 6 Posts
partitioned my sd card....
ok so i had gotten tired of downloading updates for apps and being told there was insufficient storage available. so i downloaded link2sd to solve the problem. i rebooted my phone into my recovery which is clockworkmod so that i could create a new partition on my sd card for link2sd. after i created the new partition i noticed all my pics music etc etc is gone. pardon my naive question, but have i lost it all forever?
- 12-17-2012, 01:04 PM #2
- By SuperWario89 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2011, 10:24 PM
- By Ameer Aftab in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2010, 02:02 PM
- By durangojim#AC in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 05-02-2010, 06:43 PM
- By mannyvigi1985 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 04-29-2010, 09:40 PM
- By laraiza in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2010, 01:41 AM