- 6 Posts
partitioned my sd card....
ok so i had gotten tired of downloading updates for apps and being told there was insufficient storage available. so i downloaded link2sd to solve the problem. i rebooted my phone into my recovery which is clockworkmod so that i could create a new partition on my sd card for link2sd. after i created the new partition i noticed all my pics music etc etc is gone. pardon my naive question, but have i lost it all forever?
- 12-17-2012, 12:04 PM #2
Re: partitioned my sd card....
Have you used an application like ES File Explorer to try and locate the old files/partition?Paul
Moderator @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By SuperWario89 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 10-25-2011, 09:24 PM
- By Ameer Aftab in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2010, 01:02 PM
- By durangojim#AC in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 05-02-2010, 05:43 PM
- By mannyvigi1985 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 04-29-2010, 08:40 PM
- By laraiza in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2010, 12:41 AM